Design My Night Booking Number:
The unexpected. Anything’s possible at Platform. Get ready to #PlayWithThePossibilities
Your safety is no game to us — we take keeping you safe seriously. Our Covid-19 #gamesafe safety measures can be found here.
We cant wait to see you IRL.
Love The Platform Team xPx
When you make a booking with us you agree to the below terms and conditions:
1.Given the current Government guidelines, we require all guests to stay home and not enter the venue if they exhibit any symptoms of Covid-19.
2. Please note, we will not accept additional people joining your group. If more people attend on the day than you have booked for, we reserve the right to only allow the group size confirmed in your booking to enter the venue.
3. During these strange times we request that you come down to the venue no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your booking time.
4. We will hold your booking slot for 15 minutes. The management reserves the right to release a confirmed reservation and rebook the table if the party is more than 15 minutes late. Please call or email ahead if you’re running late and we’ll see what we can do. Unfortunately, it will not be possible to extend your booking time in accordance to your arrival time.
5. If you wish to cancel your booking, please notify us as soon as possible. Any cancellation made within 24 hours of booked date and time will not receive a refund and/or will be charged £10pp. Cancellations during the Christmas period (2nd Dec – Jan 31st) extend to 7 days required notice for a free cancellation. Cancellations made after this time will incur a £10pp charge. In the event of a no-show, £10 per person charge will be applied to the card held on the booking. Please note that bookings larger than 6 people, zone hires and private hires will be required to settle any balance in full at least 72 hours prior to the booked date and time of experience. For any cancellations made within this 72 hour period a refund cannot be guarnateed.
6. A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your booking. Please contact us if you’d like this refunded or removed from your booking.
7. Platform is strictly an 18+ venue after 4pm. We reserve the right to turn away guests without valid identification.
8. Platform does not accept external food (this includes Birthday cakes) to be brought into the venue – please contact us about special occasions.
9. We will be following Government guidelines and depending on Tiers may ask that groups remain as part of one household or bubble.
10. Platform reserves the right to cancel bookings and or refuse service, at any time, if customers do not adhere to the terms and conditions as set out above. We expect you and your group to behave responsibly and respect our team. We operate a 0% tolerance for intolerance policy.
Delicious food and exceptional service. Very well set out to accommodate social distancing, with specific areas you get to yourself that are physically separated. Always good fun, and will be back!
We came for bottomless on their reopening this august and the whole place was spotless. Felt very at ease with their COVID measurements and the staff were more than amazing!
How come I didn't know about this before! So let me get this right I can have a gin and play old school street fighter... wow....! We need one if these in our area.
Booked the unlimited brunch for my husband, great place with fantastic service. My husband is already planning another trip with his brother and friends!
Really fun experience. The staff went above and beyond to make sure were comfortable with controls and games. Would definitely comeback!
Everyone at Platform were exceptional, the gaming was so much fun and loads to choose from, it didn't matter if you were a beginner or a pro. The pizzas were so good and the service couldn't be faulted.
My sister booked a bottomless brunch here for her birthday on Sunday and it was amazing. The concept is great there was a group of 8 of us and we were all able to play. Great selection of games. Staff were friendly and helpful. Only flaw was that the pizza bases were too salty. We did feed this back to them and they offered to change our pizza's.